WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
At CellOS Software, we know that our people make the difference. We invest in our employees and offer a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers, reap the rewards of hard work and enjoy an enriching company culture.
We are proud of our values and we are dedicated to working together as a high performing team, constantly encouraging and supporting each other to achieve our vision.
The focus at CellOS Software is for our teams to create a winning and customer centric environment through inspiring leadership, collaboration, personal accountability and always operating with the customer in mind.
Our philosophy is that our team members will continuously improve their performance and results, build great relationships, value diverse perspectives and create an environment where we progress forward even when faced with challenges and adversity. We encourage open and honest sharing of knowledge, perspectives, ideas and questions.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking to take your career to the next level or a recent college graduate just getting started, CellOS Software offers unparalleled opportunities for growth, professional satisfaction and knowledge enrichment.
We are global
CellOS Software is a global company with strong Australian roots. As a leading global software company, we are committed to being at the forefront of advanced technology and innovation, delivering superior products with maximum cost efficiencies. This applies to all our markets around the world where we continue to expand our international presence, strengthen our international partnerships and broaden our focus to one that is increasingly global.
Teamwork is Fun
At CellOS Software, every member of our teams feels valued, understands his/her roles and contributes effectively to the team’s goals. Our team members are the most committed people you will ever meet. Their dedication and talent drive our success, and when they put their minds to it, there’s really nothing they can’t achieve.
Position: Bigdata Engineers – (Melbourne-Contractor-12 Month Contract)
‘Hands on’ Bigdata Engineers are required be part of the exciting software industry, Next-generation Wireless Communications.
* Collaborate with other Data analyst, Business Analysts, and Partners to build and improve analytics solutions for different customers raw sources to BI, Machine learning platforms
* Facilitate powerful analysis of with big data technologies including Amazon Web Services, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Elastic Map Reduce
* Develop analytics product with Spark, SQL and other Hadoop ecosystem tools
* Integrate data processing tools e.g. Kakfa, Apache Nifi, Hive, HBase, Apache Solr etc. to customized analytics solutions
* Support deliver Bigdata analytics projects
* Good knowledge and strong hands on experience with development, debugging and performance tuning in Apache Spark
* Skilled in one of following programming language: Python, Java or Scala
* Previous commercial Bigdata environment (Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR) work experience
* Previous experience in SQL development and database administration with opensource RDBMS system like MySQL or Postgres
* Knowledge of software engineering
* Knowledge of data architectures such as data lakes and data warehouses
* Bigdata visualization development skills desired
* Bigdata experience in private and public cloud environment desired
* Telecommunications industry experience highly desirable but not essential
* This is a 12-month contract with potential for further extension.
If you think this position applies to you and you would like to be a part of this exciting and growth industry, then you should apply directly to this advertisement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
* You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
* Recruitment Agents need not apply on behalf of an Applicant.