WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
At CellOS Software, we know that our people make the difference. We invest in our employees and offer a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers, reap the rewards of hard work and enjoy an enriching company culture.
We are proud of our values and we are dedicated to working together as a high performing team, constantly encouraging and supporting each other to achieve our vision.
The focus at CellOS Software is for our teams to create a winning and customer centric environment through inspiring leadership, collaboration, personal accountability and always operating with the customer in mind.
Our philosophy is that our team members will continuously improve their performance and results, build great relationships, value diverse perspectives and create an environment where we progress forward even when faced with challenges and adversity. We encourage open and honest sharing of knowledge, perspectives, ideas and questions.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking to take your career to the next level or a recent college graduate just getting started, CellOS Software offers unparalleled opportunities for growth, professional satisfaction and knowledge enrichment.
We are global
CellOS Software is a global company with strong Australian roots. As a leading global software company, we are committed to being at the forefront of advanced technology and innovation, delivering superior products with maximum cost efficiencies. This applies to all our markets around the world where we continue to expand our international presence, strengthen our international partnerships and broaden our focus to one that is increasingly global.
Teamwork is Fun
At CellOS Software, every member of our teams feels valued, understands his/her roles and contributes effectively to the team’s goals. Our team members are the most committed people you will ever meet. Their dedication and talent drive our success, and when they put their minds to it, there’s really nothing they can’t achieve.
Position : System Integrator
This position is responsible for Network TAP deployment.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
• System integration and deployment of Network Probes, BI (Data Analytics) , ETL and RA (Revenue Assurance) systems in customer premises or in-house Lab environment
• Overseeing the technological operations and planning upgrades of Probe, DataAnalytics, ETL & Revenue Assurance products deployed at customer locations or in-house Lab environment
• Preparing and building the above systems from scratch with OS, Big data/DB and application installations along with system admins
• Installation of Network TAPS, configuring and guiding the fiber and Ethernet connectivity in customer data centers
• Assisting in preparing the solution documents and getting customer Buy-in
• Understand the CDR’s from Probe , Customer nodes (GGSN, PGW, OCS , PCEF etc) and help to build the initial logic
• Able to write quick scripts to automate the day to day operations as well s write-SQL scripts to fetch required data from backend big data systems
• Coordinate with different level of customer teams and get required information for connectivity and setup of above systems then accordingly helping to prepare the solution documents.
• Coordinate internally with Project Managers, System Analysts and Product development teams.
3. Knowledge & Experience
• Candidates with experience in System integration, Deployment & Operations of EPC/Packet Core network – nodes like SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW and/or Policy and Charging nodes – nodes like PCEF, PCRF, OCS would be preferred
• Network TAP deployment and SPAN ports configuration experience in EPC/Packet Core network, experience in preparing the IP addressing plans
• Experience in understanding and preparing the physical network connectivity diagrams for EPC/Packet Core networks
• Experience in preparing and building the systems from scratch with OS, DB and application installations
• Knowledge or experience in Big Data system like HADOOP, IBM Netezza or similar experience would be preferred
• Knowledge of ETL Tools, its process and BI is an added advantage
• Able to write small to medium complexity scripts in shell, perl and Pl-SQL
• Knowledge or experience in preparing the Acceptance test cases and executing them.
• Exceptional experience in customer consulting, interactions and handling customer queries/issues.
4. Skills required:
• Core Skills: System Integration and System preparation
• Telecom Domain: LTE or 3G Packet core network, BSS domain, knowledge of packet core interfaces Gn/Gp, S11, S-1U, Gx, Gy, Gi/Sgi and protocols like GTP, TCP/IP etc
• Infrastructure: TAP and SPAN, Ethernet and Fiber connectivity
• Scripting: Shell, Perl, Python, Pl-Sql,
• Database: Oracle, HADOOP, IBM Netezza, DB(SQL)
• Tools: ETL
• OS: Unix/Linux, OS installation and Partitioning, RAID and LVM.
5. Personal Attributes
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work under pressure within tight budgets and timeframes.
• The ability to “think outside of the box’ to find creative and innovative solutions.
• Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure tasks are completed on time
• Ability to maintain a global focus.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, including internal and external clients.
• Ability to approach technical issues in a practical and logical manner.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Work Location: Bangalore/ Bengaluru (India)